Wednesday, March 14

Yeah, I failed bracketology

I've filled out my bracket for March Madness. There's no money involved, just bragging rights, between my hubby and I. It's funny, really. He takes so much time filling his out, and I just tend to pick the winners based on a whim, and their upset potential.
I won't sugarcoat it for you, I suck at this. Last year, the team I had picked to take the whole tourney lost in the second round. Not a good day for Kimmie's bracket at all. This year, I've gone with the number one seeds more than I have in years past, but still have a healthy dose of upsets in there.
Okay, I'll go on the record. I've got North Carolina going all the way, playing Oregon in the championship game. My Final Four includes Oregon, Kansas, North Carolina and Tennessee. Brian indicated that he thinks my bracket may have legs this year, which would be a good thing. It's a drag losing the whole smash in that second week.

1 comment:

-T. said...

Yah. I filled out my bracket too...and when I went to see my results today..I realized..I filled the entire thing out - EXCEPT FOR THE WINNERS! Call me the NCAA Dufus!