Thursday, March 8

Fay! You're killing me!

* Check out what I did on Starbucks.com this morning. On the site, you can create a wallpaper for your computer based on your favorite drink! My idea for them? Get into clothing, and make this an option for having t-shirts created for loyal customers. I totally would buy a shirt with my mocha order on it.
* There's a news anchor out here who continues to rock the big hoop earrings and sprayed up bangs. This, you may remember, was quite the look in the late 80s, early 90s. Seriously, every time I see her, I'm all, "Woman! Get someone to give you a real hairstyle! Find new earrings, right now! You must cease and desist this crime against humanity!"
* "It's getting hot in here ... so take off all your clothes..." At least that's how I think the verse goes. Anyway, I turned on my air conditioner today for the first time this year. It's supposed to get up into the 90s this weekend, they say. New project: My apartment is in two parts. Part one is the living room, kitchen, master bedroom and master bathroom. It gets cool from the air conditioning. Part two consists of the office/guestroom, guest bathroom and Sydney's room. Part two does not get cool. So, to combat the oven that is the second half of my apartment, I have decided that we are going to get ceiling fans for those rooms. (Actually, we'll also get one for the living room, since its window gets sunshine all day.) I checked out The Home Depot, and they've got a decent-looking one that's not that expensive. Our apartment is already wired for fans in every room, so I'll call maintenance to see if they'll install them. It's not that I don't trust B and I to do it right; I just don't trust us to do it right without fighting or breaking something.

No comments: