Tuesday, February 27

I'll catch it on HBO, I guess

ITEM!: It's kinda creepy how much I love my new kitchen trash can. Totally worth the money, by the way. It's got a whisper-quiet lid, and makes for a more aesthetically pleasing appliance in my kitchen. What I noticed though, is how often I throw stuff in the trash. Before, the can was an open plastic one. Now, it's got a step to open it. I never realized how many times I "toss" stuff in the can until I had to expel actual and real energy to throw something away. I'm used to it by now, of course, but I'll admit to holding a piece of trash in my hand until I've got a second piece, thereby making my trash can opening more economical.
ITEM!: I watched Extra last night to catch up on some more Oscar happenings. (Mark McGrath, as usual, looked pretty hot, and the show also showcased Dayna Devin, just returned from maternity leave. She looked almost as good as I did after having my kid!) Here's one of my favorite stories, and one you know I would love: One of the Extra correspondents interviewed Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith and their son, Jaden, as they were entering the Vanity Fair party. When asked who he most wanted to meet, Jaden replied that he was eager to meet "Buffy" (Sarah Michelle Gellar). A few moments later, cameras caught him meeting her, and both posing for a picture. I love that Jaden's using his dad's stature at the Vanity Fair after-Oscar party to meet her! I totally would have, too!!
ITEM!: I sent back Hollywoodland today. There's something to be said for having a movie for two weeks and never finding the time to watch it. To me, that speaks volumes of, "Don't really have to catch this one, do I?"

No comments: