Monday, January 8

"Update is complete"

I just spent the last hour downloading songs from iTunes to replace most of the files that got magically and mysteriously (read: my fault) erased during the whole hard-drive-got-fried debacle this summer. (Thank you to everyone who provided me iTunes gift cards for Christmas!) Weirdly, as I was going through the list of the trashed tunes, I found myself wondering what had possessed me to download some of the songs in the first place. So, really in a needless to say way, I have less music now than I did before, and I'm okay with that. (I will not humor you all and tell you those songs, so live with that disappointment.) At any rate, I feel like my iPod is complete again, with a nice collection of big hair bands, the Elvis and U2 necessities, random 80s one-hit wonders, and my favorite show tunes.

Brian and I watched Mission Impossible: 3 last night. The trailers certainly imply that Keri Russell is around longer than she is; the ending was very "and they lived happily ever after;" I got a bit confused about who was double crossing who (please don't try to explain it to me, I don't really care); and I want those two hours of my life back so I can take a nap.

No comments: