Friday, June 5

Are you freakin' kidding me?

Bullshit is waiting 20 minutes in the Krispy Kreme drive-thru line only to be told that they were all out of chocolate iced doughnuts for the day. I told the girl, "Those doughnuts are the only reason why I'm here today!" Again, an apology.
I had to settle for the original glazed doughnuts, which really were a waste of calories and I didn't really like them much. I ate them, of course, because I had to participate in the day, and because I won't waste perfectly good doughnuts, but I was not at all happy about it.
I think one of the worst things ever is to have to spend calories on a snack that isn't what I wanted. A super huge disappointment in a day that should have been more awesome. The worst part was that I was actually in line this morning first, but then left because the gas light was on, and I knew that if I ran out of gas in the drive-thru line, people would be pissed. I made the grown-up decision to leave the line, get gas, and come back for my doughnuts before lunch. Well, there it was, 11:30 a.m., and yet, there were none of my doughnuts.
Obviously, I don't even need to tell you that I'll be going back there for my chocolate iced doughnuts next week. I have an itch that needs to be scratched. I'm not even kidding.

No comments: