Wednesday, November 26

Yes, that's a word-ish

I saw this on FB today: 
November. The month where people who have complained on Facebook for the past 11 months become thankful for 30 days.
This can't be any truer for so many people I know on this web site. But really, this might be the first year where only one person on my feed took the time to spell out all the things that made them grateful and thankful. Usually there are a good three people who spend the entirety of November telling everyone about the one thing per day that they feel is a #blessed thing in their life.
As for this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my happy, little life, and all the good stuff going on in it.
Reason why we had to go to Target at 8:35 p.m. tonight: 9V batteries for the Stop Thief controller. Come to find out that the reason the controller wasn't working was because the batteries I had put in it expired in March 2005. That means that those particular batteries traveled back and forth to Boston, Arizona, Houston and Arizona. That's weird. That's a long time to own batteries, I think. Now I've got one in the controller, and one extra in the battery box.
I'm ready for tomorrow, you guys. It's all good and thankful-ish.

No comments: