Friday, August 8

Productive days = the best Fridays

ITEM!: I found some bathroom accessories that I like for the soon-to-be-redone powder room downstairs. And even better, they're at Bed, Bath & Beyond, and even better than that, I have a "20 percent off purchase" coupon! All that I need to do is sneak over to the store and make my purchase, and then all we need to do is paint the bathroom. And get some new hand towels. And a shade for the window. You see? I'm practically almost done!
ITEM!: Daddy and I accomplished some projects at my house today. We put together the decorative lighthouse (that's a different blog post for a different time, but I won't make you wait too long; promise), and set it up where I want it in the backyard. Now all I need to do is figure out the power source, and the timer. But we also dismantled Sydney's art easel and hung the white board on the wall so it's no longer just leaning against the wall, where I imagine it is waiting patiently before falling on a dog and then crashing to the floor in the middle of the night. So now that won't happen, and I get bonus points for her liking it, too. Also, we talked through the changes I want to make in the backyard, in regards to plant removal and replacement. Special insight: he doesn't think my orange tree is getting enough water, and maybe that's why my fruit isn't ripening. So I'll plant another fertilization stick in the soil, and then add some additional watering by hand.
ITEM!: I found my ideal Password Journal, and I'm all ready and eager to get started on all that online security. In fact, I just wrote down both mine and Sydney's Apple ID and passwords. You see, it's working already! But that's all I'm doing right now, because it's late, and I have a whole lot of these things to write down.
ITEM!: Isn't it a great thing to be so productive on a Friday? Because really, that's a license to be super lazy all weekend, right?

No comments: