Thursday, August 28

Michelle's getting married!!

I really do enjoy weddings. I'm not a crazy romantic or anything, and I rarely cry during them, but I do think they're wonderful. (I've cried during only one wedding: Andrea's, only because Ryan cried first, and it was so sweet I had to cry, too.) I'm a little bit sad to say that this weekend marks the last of my dear friends' weddings. (As Andrea and I were discussing tonight, from this weekend on, it's second-round weddings. Which, no doubt, will be just as awesome; but there's nothing like the first time, right?) I'm only sad because this may be the last of the weddings with this particular group of friends. This group of friends is the best, and we always have so much fun together. And there is nothing better than hanging out around a big table, drinking booze, dancing, taking pictures, and laughing.
Anyway, Michelle is getting married this weekend, and I'm super excited about being there!!

No comments: