Wednesday, April 16

Anchors drag you down, right?

So, if I could have the last two hours of my life back, I'd be a happy person. Unfortunately, I spent that time watching Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. That is an awful movie. On like, every level. I mean, we knew it got horrible reviews and bad word of mouth. But we always give a silly movie the benefit of the doubt. This evening, I am suffering for that benevolence. I'm dumber having watched this film. I closed my eyes a few times just to try to fall asleep during it. I closed my eyes a few times just to make the pain go away.
Since watching his last few movies, I've discovered that I'm not a huge Will Farrell fan. I can't handle him in large doses, like when he stars in a movie. About the only movie I can watch him in is the original Anchorman. Beyond that, he's just too much ridiculous, and on a purely visually aesthetic angle, his messed up bottom teeth drive me crazy.
We watched it so you won't have to.

No comments: