Tuesday, December 31

Last post of the year; it's not amazing

It's a new dawn; it's a new day; and I'm feeling good.
Sydney tried to stay up until midnight, but only made it as late as 10:51 p.m.
Dryer sheets in Toms works great for getting rid of smelliness.
My Christmas tree is super dead, and I'm looking forward to taking it down this weekend.
Our cute, high-school-senior neighbor is "having some friends over tonight," though it's still pretty quiet. The cool weather outside is keeping them all inside. We do hear some bass; no biggie.
We watched Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, and though it was good enough, it wasn't as good as the book (no surprise). This second movie actually concerns me a little. There are five Percy Jackson books, and they're good. But will they be making three more Percy Jackson movies? This last one ended with somewhat of a cliffhanger, indicating a follow-up film, but if I remember right, the movies didn't make an abundance of money. I'm skeptical about the rest of the books making it into movies, which bothers my neuroses, but humors me too, because then they won't make more movies that aren't as good as the books.
I guess it's time to get down to business with the Being Good in the New Year.
Cheers to a good New Year, and a happy 2014!

No comments: