Wednesday, October 31

12: Hours I wish I could sleep tonight

And also, Halloween is done!
My kiddo was a rock-star Catwoman, and I was pleased to be representing a fancy witch at tonight's festivities. Of course, "fancy witch" means fancy shoes rather than Toms, and I immediately regretted that decision. Three hours later, I really regretted it. I couldn't wait to get in the car and get those shoes off ... and they're the comfortable ones! Still, in future, I shall remember that a Halloween function with my kid is not "fancy" shoe required.

Halloween by the numbers
4: Bags of candy, including Twix, 3 Musketeers, Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups, and Snickers.
14: Days Sydney wore her costume before the big day.
3: Colds in the household throughout the month.
6: Hours to decorate for Halloween.
4: Hours to remove Halloween, I hope. I'll know on Friday.
1: Bags of candy corn.
1: Times Sydney fell asleep on the living room floor in her costume. Tonight.

By the way, I'm totally ready for Halloween to be over. I'm eager to put away my decorations on Friday so I can put out my awesome turkeys.

No comments: