Tuesday, March 13

No, no. Not cows! Funnel cake!

I'm trying to get everything done tonight quickly, so I can get to bed soon. Miss Daisy isn't feeling too well, I think she's tweaked her back again, and she won't settle down. She'll only calm down enough if I lay down with her. So, a relatively early bed time is on my agenda tonight.
As for our day, we went to the rodeo, which was awesome. Except that I didn't get to explore the food as much as I wanted. We went on a couple rides, and had some ice cream, but, I won't lie, I was hoping for some funnel cake. So, I attempt to pressure Brian into taking me back on Friday while Sydney's in school.
And in regards to the rodeo, you know how everyone has these weird and stereotypical images of a Texan cowboy, pageant mom, racist or jock? Well, you'll see them all ... they're REAL ... at the rodeo in Houston. For better or for worse, these people are walking around the rodeo, eating cotton candy, drinking beer, going on rides, taking pictures of cows, and being excited about country music. I used to think that LAX was the best place for people watching. As a venue, the rodeo here has the airport beat. It's the best kind of parade sitting on a bench and watching the people walk by. I highly recommend it. I have got to get Brian there.

No comments: