Saturday, March 10

Just a Saturday

It's Daylight Savings Time again. Springing forward tonight.
I downloaded the new iOS for my phone tonight, and it does very little of note.
It rained a lot this afternoon.
We had a yummy lunch, that didn't cost me as many calories as I had feared.
Daisy was so spooked by yesterday's weather that she refused to move from my bed all morning. It was after noon before I put her on the floor and she went outside to pee, her first pee since yesterday morning.
New movies debuting on premium movie channels tonight means new movies throughout the week to watch.
Sydney and I have brunch plans tomorrow, and I'm super excited about them. I miss being social.
I don't get Jon Hamm. I mean, he's a good enough actor, but I don't get the hype and all about how gorgeous he is. Is that because I don't watch Mad Men?
My tummy's growling. It wants a snack. It wants some of those raspberry, dark chocolate M&Ms we got at Target today. The hunger will be denied.

No comments: