Sunday, August 14

20 years is a long time!

Well, 20-year high school reunions are a trip. So many of the people are the same as they were in high school, and some aren't. It's both refreshing and disappointing at the same time. I was hugged by one guy who I don't remember even talking to in high school. And when walking past that one "popular" girl, I felt like she still didn't like me for no reason at all. A couple people were nicer than they ever were in high school. And a couple were just as anonymous to me as they were in high school. And just as in high school, I preferred to sit at a table, chatting with Lisa, and watching everyone else do the things they do.
Also, I was peer pressured into drinking a coconut rum shot, and it was disgusting. Truly, truly disgusting. I can go my entire life, quite happily, without ever drinking that again. Coconut is icky.
Also, my throat still hurts a bit from laughing and talking so much. And I'm super tired.

No comments: