Thursday, March 24

It's Thursday? Sunday's comin' soon! ACK!

It comes up on me like a weird wave: the subtle unease that begins in the stomach, and slowly builds into a more obvious flutter that rolls into my whole body. Weirdly, I am feeling the stress of the move coming up on me like a freight train. It's loud, and it's oppressive. And it's a box monster.
I'm not scared, though. I've done this whole thing way too many times to be scared. I'm just getting back into the swing of my Move Mood. It's all efficient, direct and get-out-of-my-way. It's no nonsense. And unfortunately, it's also a bit high-strung and bitchy. But that's okay. I'm planning. And I have a method to my madness.
On the bright, sunny and high side, I got the shipping confirmation for my shuttle launch tickets. I should be getting them soon, and that will make me a crazy, happy person. I can not believe that this event is actually going to happen. I mean, there couldn't really be a worse time to take five days and go to Florida, but you know, a dream is a dream, and when the opportunity presents itself, there is no way to ignore it.
So, that's my gift to myself for not completely FREAKING OUT during the move. I get to see the shuttle launch. And it will be cool.

No comments: