Monday, August 16

And the MASTER PLAN is born

My Facebook status this morning read: Kimberly needs to get her shit together. I used an asterisk for the "i" in shit, but the implication was there, and everyone understood exactly what I meant. I knew it, too. That actually was exactly what Mom said to me this morning as we discussed my speeding ticket, and other assorted balls I've dropped over the last couple weeks.
So my goal, today, was to get my shit together. It didn't really feel like anything concrete I needed to take care of, but instead, more of an attitude shift. In that, I created my list of things to do today, which included writing out Assignment 9 for my writing course (which has been on my list since February); addressing cards to send out Sydney's Summer 2010 photo (since June); and organizing my office area (since ever).
This shift in the head was only the first phase of my new MASTER PLAN.
The MASTER PLAN has no definite shape or substance right now, save that it needs a job to be fully realized. I can roll with the little things for now, while I search for the job. But I look forward to the MASTER PLAN.
Within the confines of the MASTER PLAN, I have my shit together.

No comments: