Sunday, February 8

Yes, I'll still continue to visit

I got a response from USAToday.com this morning:
Thank you for your feedback. USATODAY.com is an advertiser supported site, free of charge to our readers. We design the site with the reader in mind, working to achieve an appropriate balance of ad messages and news and information so that the site is both effective for our advertisers and appealing for our users. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will continue to visit USATODAY.com in the future.
Regards, The USATODAY.com Team
I do love the invention of the form letter. It doesn't respond to my concern, but does tell me, in a heartfelt and sweet kind of way, to piss off and let them earn their money how they can so I'm able to keep checking them out for free. I hope to get a real response from and real team member sometime this week. Odds on that? Lesser than average?

No comments: