Tuesday, February 3

Today, a message for the goat

I can't help but feel like, because I don't check my horoscope until after lunch, I'm at a bit of a disadvantage rolling into my day.
February 3, 2009: All you have to do when faced with a challenge today is concentrate! Keep your eye on the ball, and you will be sure to win. The goal you have in your sights right now is yours to lose, so do not worry about anyone taking the power out of your hands or ruining things for you. Just to make yourself feel better, try to avoid flighty people who say one thing and then do another. You don't need them adding to your frustration level, even if they are harmless.
I don't think I ran into any flighty people today. Sydney and I tried out a new library story time, which was awesome. We had lunch at Chik-fil-A (I'm sure I spelled that wrong, but I'm not going to look it up), and enjoyed some waffle fries. I don't think I had to concentrate too much on that. And no one added to my frustration level.
Still ... I would have liked all this information sooner than 1:15 p.m. this afternoon. I know what you're thinking: Check your Internets earlier in the day if it's that important to you. I don't really like to crack open the laptop before naptime though, as it takes time away from the kid. I do need some kind of solution. Hmmm. I wonder if there's a horoscope application for my iPhone.

No comments: