Tuesday, October 7

I need a hero ... to make this show good again

I think I may be done with Heroes. Am I the only one who is quickly losing all engagement in this show? A surefire way of gauging my interest in a show has become the excitement and necessity of watching the show on my DVR. Examples: I DVR Gossip Girl Monday night. I must watch it during Sydney's nap on Tuesday. It's a new, fantastic tradition. I record The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I watch them during nap time, too. Last night, we recorded Heroes, as we were instead watching the Red Sox kick the respective asses of the California Angels. (I hereby refuse to call them by their farcical and shenanigans name, the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, except for this one time in the blog, and that was just to make a point.) Tonight, with nothing of importance on television, I still was uninterested in watching Heroes, and we even procrastinated before starting it. Finally, now, it is done, and while I'm still intrigued by bits and pieces of the show, I'd rather be watching August Rush again, or The Mentalist, or last night's episode of Chuck. But now, I'm too tired to watch anything but the easy and uninspired Deep Blue Sea.

No comments: