Friday, August 3

It should be less about $80

So, I've finally got my Internet back up again. Some frickin' Cox technician was messing around in our box downstairs on Wednesday afternoon, and for some reason, decided to unplug our cable and Internet cables. I've got to tell you, after the loss of cable last weekend, and just the sheer irritation of this, I am so over Cox Communications. I'll be calling them on Monday to have our bill prorated. This is absolutely insane. Add that my Airport isn't working at all. We set up Brian's router though, so we've got wireless Internet access again at least. Seriously, technology just up and sucks sometimes.

Anyway, welcome to August. I wish it was cooler. I can't complain too much though, as I'm ringing in the new month with Mom in town. We've been hanging out, doing some shopping, eating some yummy food, and going to the movies. Yes! We went to the movies, just the two of us! We left Brian home with Sydney sleeping, and caught a later showing of No Reservations. The movie itself was a cute one, but the subject matter, of a sister dying and leaving the daughter with her sister and their subsequent relationship issues and dealing with the death, may not have been our best choice. Still, we enjoyed it.

No comments: