Thursday, March 30

Skinny Cow

I just ate a most-amazing confection! I have just, JUST!, been introduced to Skinny Cow, fat-free and/or no-sugar-added ice cream and dairy treats! One of my new cube neighbors offered me a mint ice cream sandwich this afternoon, and though I don't usually go for the mint ice cream, this looked particularly yummy to me because of the Spring-like weather outside. And let me just say, "Bravo, Skinny Cow!" What a lovely new goodness for me to consume with little to no guilt at all! It didn't stand much a chance at all once I had tasted it, and the minty-ness was perfect for a snack. I highly recommend! And, according to the Web site, the company also produces ice cream bars, ice cream cones, and fudge bars. I foresee a lot of Skinny Cow in my future. I do.

No comments: