Monday, May 21

I mean, come on. He's pretty amazing

The television show Once Upon a Time broadcast its final episode on Friday night. I don't watch the show anymore, but I recorded it anyway, just so I can see what's up with the hot Captain Hook.
I think I stopped watching after season four, maybe? I don't really remember. But what I did remember was how much of a TV Boyfriend Captain Hook was.
So, I watched the episode, fast forwarding through the stuff I didn't care to see. Needless to say, I was pretty lost on a lot of it. Characters that I had watched had been gone but returned somehow. Captain Hook had a doppelganger that they called a detective; I don't know what that was about. I knew through my reading that Emma had left the show, but now I understand how they managed to keep the Captain Hook actor on the show. Doppelgangers are a fantastic plot device sometimes.
Anyway, watching the episode put me in the mood to check out scenes from previous episodes, and from there I tumbled down a YouTube precipice and into a video montage canyon of Captain Hook and Emma. I won't lie to you, I'm still crushing on Captain Hook.
I know I've mentioned it before, but hot, dashing pirate captain is definitely my go-to fantasy man. And this particular Captain Hook fits the bill almost perfectly, with his dark eyes, swarthy features, oh-my-god accent and all the goodness that comes along with being a pirate captain.
So, also needless to say, I've had Captain Hook dancing around in my head all day today, and I can't stop picturing scenes from the show, and yes, I'll probably go on a binge and watch the whole show now that it's done.
Pirate captains are hot, you guys, and he's all up in my imagination today. And I'm fine with that.

No comments: