Sunday, June 14

#dessertdecisionquandary ... or something like that

I'm in need of Midnight Snack, and I can't decide what I want to eat. The fudge stripe cookies downstairs in the pantry aren't doing it for me tonight. There are only two left, so I really should eat them just so they'll have served their purpose. But really, I'm jonesing for something else. I just don't know what that is.
Is it a different kind of cookie?
Or a different kind of dessert altogether?
Cheesecake? Cupcake? Ice cream? Creamsicle drink?
I'm at a loss. Also, because I'm kinda lazy.
I mean, I will definitely find the energy to go downstairs to take care of this situation, make no mistake. My lack of Midnight Snack options are frustrating me this evening is all. Such is my day.
Because dessert will make my almost-a-cold go away faster, too, right?

No comments: