Friday, August 15

Find 'em and fix 'em; that's what I say

I was a flurry of activity today, doing a whole bunch of little things around the house that no one but I will notice or appreciate. I meandered through the place, making random changes here and there, removing things, and cleaning out areas, that have bothered me. It's weird how I can wander through my home, finding little things to "fix" for several hours a day, a few days this week. I'll probably be able to do the same thing next week, especially since I'll spend the next two days in my home finding, and making note of, things that need messing with.
Most of my time was spent in the office and the laundry room. I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say, I still have work to do in other portions of the house.
I find myself wondering, would I ever be totally happy with a home? Or do I enjoy finding little things to fix and change too much? Yep, that.

No comments: