Sunday, June 8

The sweeter and chocolate-ier, the better

Midnight Snack tonight was, if you can believe it, apple juice.
I'm so sorry, Midnight Snack! How I have failed you!
Typically, Midnight Snack is a bit of brownie, or a few cookies, or some ice cream, or even candy. It's never good for me. It's never unsweet. It's exactly what the dentist I sleep with would be totally mad that I ate right before not brushing my teeth and going to bed. That is what makes Midnight Snack so ideal. What makes Midnight Snack perfect.
Last night: Nilla Wafers. The night before: chocolate chip cookies.
Tonight: apple juice. (This should tell you something about fruit juice, parents; that it qualifies as Midnight Snack. It's all sugar; keep them all away from your kids.) But even with the sugar content in apple juice, it's still apple juice, and not cookies.
My Midnight Snack options were far from acceptable this evening. #midnightsnackfail. Yep, I did that. I'm so disappointed in myself that I just hashtagged that shit.

No comments: