Friday, March 21

My Mercury is in relevance

Honestly, I got nothing for today. I could tell you what I did, but beyond putting St. Patrick's Day decor away, and finally getting a well-deserved pedicure, it was pretty much a Friday. Target was a part of it, too. Still, it was another productive day. And tomorrow looks to be pretty good, as well.
It's been a while since I've looked at my horoscope, so let's go ahead and do that, shall we?
March 21, 2014 ~ CAPRICORN: Your hopeful nature comes out in a big way today and may show you a new option you hadn't considered before. It's an interesting time to try new things and move forward with confidence.
Huh. Well, let's look at the day again under this light. I was hopeful to have a decent looking pair of feet this weekend, and that happened. Witness the pedicure. A new option I hadn't considered before? I think I may stop watching Hart of Dixie, because it's just getting silly. That's an option I hadn't thought of until tonight. Also, I may decide to rip up my March Madness bracket.
Moving forward with confidence, I suppose, is our determination to get rid of the last holdovers of Texas life. And trying new things? Hmmm. I think we're going to take Sydney to play miniature golf tomorrow. I guess the horoscope was unknowingly relevant. I love it when that happens.

No comments: