Saturday, December 22

Three French Hens

Well, I think I may be ready for Christmas. I've got all my shopping done. I've got my groceries bought. I'm ready to get to wrapping ... tomorrow. I did a fair job of making my family run around to random places today, but then still ended up going out on my own for a little bit to finish up.
And tomorrow, the holiday preparations begin for reals. I'll get some wrapping done in the morning. I'll try to organize the closet a bit so Mom can have some room in it. I'll do both those things without Sydney seeing anything she shouldn't. It'll be glorious.
I need to water my plants; vacuum the living room; get to Einstein's for bagels; do the afore-mentioned wrapping and organizing; and then, happily, head out to the airport to pick up my mommy.
I made a batch of fudge tonight, and for the first time, used butter instead of margarine. I'm interested to see if there's a taste or textural difference, but, judging by the bowl remnants that I tested ... for quality ... I'll give a probable "no" to that.

No comments: