Monday, December 10

So, how's the weather?

"Hey, baby, it's cold outside ..."
Finally, we're having some winter weather here in Houston. It's been incredibly warm lately, with highs in the 80s, which isn't good for anyone when they're trying to get into the winter spirit. Today though, the high was in the 50s. Tomorrow morning, I should freeze my butt off when I take my dogs downstairs for their morning pee.
It's nice to have a reason to put on a jacket and jeans. Also, my Uggs are being worn. All good things.
Sydney's got the heater going in her room to keep it nice and warm, and I'm sure I'll be in good company in bed tonight with Oliver and Daisy, who sleep super close and touching me throughout the night when it's cold.
This week continues with the colder weather, but it looks like it warms up a bit again next weekend.
I miss Boston so much sometimes. A change in weather for a whole season would be a nice thing.

No comments: