Wednesday, December 19

Six Geese a-Laying

Unbelievably, I am excited about hitting the mall tomorrow, a mere five days before Christmas. I've got lunch plans with Emily at the mall, and I'm pleased to say that I have a bit of a list in regards to stores to visit while I'm there. I may just spend my entire day wandering through the place. It'll be nice and relaxing, since I'll be alone in my cruising, which is paramount for my sanity this close to the holiday. Also, Nordstrom.
Other things: I've got my Rudolph Red (actual name) nail polish on my fingers, so my hands are looking festive; Sydney's written another letter for Buddy to take to Santa tonight, because she is very concerned that her request will not be fulfilled; the cleaning of the house begins in earnest tomorrow afternoon, because, you know, my mom is coming over, and my house needs to be clean; I sold Sydney's old car seat this afternoon, and I discovered that raisins, crumbs, dust and Cheerios make an interesting paste in the hidden corners of a car seat; and Google Maps is totally awesome because it can follow you along your directions and give you real-time updates to your actions on your way to places.

No comments: