Thursday, November 1

Aren't *you* thankful for flip flops?

Ah, November. It's typically one of my favorite months. But there's something happening on Facebook that is making my November decidedly cheesy. The challenge is that people post a different thing every day during the month that they are thankful for. So far, the three that I've read are reliably sweet and predictable, and somewhat blah: all about the love of family. All I could think of to be thankful for today were my flip flops, because my feet still hurt from last night.
My challenge to myself everyday for the month is to be thankful for something silly, and not fall into the trap of preaching about how much I love my family and friends. Y'ALL know who you are; I don't need to tell you. And that will tax my creativity as well, since I imagine my thankfulness will ebb a bit around the 20th of the month due to a lack of inspiration.
This month's avatar is an homage to The Walking Dead. I dig me some zombies.

No comments: