Monday, October 1

Both occupations seem kinda sandy

I think I may still want to be an archaeologist. I mean, the happiness in my heart when I found an archaeology-specific avatar background was stupid. I was giddy looking for an archaeologist-ish outfit, and I like this one a whole lot. I missed my calling a bit on this one. (Let's not get started on the life I would have had as an astronaut.) I like the idea of being out in the field for my career.
You know, Sydney made me promise that I would be with her when she goes looking for dinosaurs. I'm totally on board, too, since it'll be awesome. In fact, I think I may really enjoy digging and sifting through the dirt for her when she's hunting for dinosaurs. And I bet, when she's in her element like that, it'll be the best thing ever for me to witness.
Of course, if she decides that she doesn't want to be a paleontologist, well, then I guess it'll be a Harvard doctorate in something else.

No comments: