Monday, September 19

And with that, TV is back

And tonight begins the hard-core return of television. I mean, The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle last week were just one night. This week begins tonight, and rolls through Friday. I won't get into the specifics of what I'm watching, because I'm not sure I'll be watching them next week or the week after. Monday night is easy though: Dancing with the Stars, Castle and Hawaii Five-0. I've got Two and a Half Men on the DVR downstairs so I can watch that tomorrow (I'm giving Ashton Kutcher the eyeballs I never gave Charlie Sheen. I'm being spiteful).

My Dancing with the Stars voting (12 votes allowed):
Hope Solo ~ 2 votes. Once again, I am cheering for the fantastic Maks, though I certainly found that Solo was fun, too. Maybe Maks will win when he's got the athlete. We'll see!
Carson Kressley ~ 2 votes. I am in love with Kressley and his partner, Anna. He is, at this moment, my favorite contestant.
David Arquette ~ I'm surprised how much I liked Arquette in this. He was personable, gallant and funny. I'm impressed.
Ricki Lake ~ 2 votes. I never watched Ricki Lake's talk show, but I do love her so much from Hairspray. She's awesome, and I love that she was so excited to have Derek as her partner. I think she's gonna be fantastic this season.
Rob Kardashian ~ 1 vote. I'm surprised I like him as much as I do. I'm not a fan of his sisters popping off and acting like they're all that during the show, though, and I hope someone tells them to keep their mouths shut.
Chynna Phillips ~ 1 vote. She's still awesome, though the name dropping of the Baldwin was pretty cheesy.
Chaz Bono ~ 1 vote. I didn't think he was much of a dancer, and may not be one for the next couple weeks, but if voting for him upsets all those close-minded people who are freaking out about his inclusion in the show, I'm voting for him to keep him around.
Ron Artest ~ 1 vote. I don't know why. Because he's doing it for his daughter, who asked him to compete.
Nancy Grace, Kristin Cavallari, J.R. Marinez, Elisabetta Canalis ~ 0 votes. Not that I have anything against them, I'm just giving them no vote love.

No comments: