Saturday, August 20

Rehearsal: check; big day: tomorrow

Daisy killed a doll today. Well, I hesitate to pin the death on Daisy so quickly, as we found Clyde making quick work of a crayon the other day. The doll, you see, is now without arms and legs. Her beautiful blond hair still is flowing, and her face is still perfect, but the jagged edges at her shoulders and hips make her into a shark-attack victim.
I got my hubby back today, as he flew into town for the wedding tomorrow. I dragged him here and there with me all day, and I do so love it when he's accommodating for that kind of thing. The rehearsal went well, though I'm a bit concerned with the outdoor temperature at that time of day. It may be warm. Also, I am concerned with the declining walkway for the walk to the altar, and my penchant for falling in my shoes, and the combination of the two. I am incredibly nervous about skinning my knees on said walkway when I should be cruising down the aisle all fancy, elegant and graceful.

No comments: