Thursday, March 3

So, is the cake bigger in Texas, too?

I've got a great pile of disgust going on within myself at the moment. Here's the situation: I looked at the clock, realized that it is, in fact, earlier than 10 p.m., and decided that, as it is still "early," I should go ahead and have a piece of chocolate cake for dessert. This, of course, comes after my healthy dinner of RICE. I think I got some protein this afternoon with the peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but beyond that, I don't think I ate a single redeeming thing today. Oh well, that's today, and today is almost over. Moving on.
It's getting close to March 5, and that's the big day in Houston, where we find out where the practice will be built, and on what date it will open, thereby giving us our very definitive timetable. I think that a mid-June move is in my future, but I'm refusing to plan anything (or buy any plane tickets) until I know for a fact what dates we'll need to be in Texas. (Driving to Vegas from Phoenix is much cheaper than flying there from Houston.) Wait. I just re-read that paragraph, and can I just say for a moment: OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M GOING TO BE LIVING IN TEXAS.
Well, now that all that is out of the way.

No comments: