Monday, March 28

My favorite of the flower pictures

Okay, I've been pretty busy getting us all settled into the new place. So tonight is the first time I've had to sit and chill for any length of time. But I also want to go to bed early (for me) tonight. My desire to get a blog posted, and to get my vote on brings me to blindly voting for who I think would have done better tonight.
The best part of this entire evening right now is that I have both television and internet with no issues since we moved in. And as that is my bread and butter for daily life, it makes me happy.

My Dancing with the Stars voting ~ BLIND EDITION
~ (11 votes allowed):

Kirstie Alley ~ 3 votes.
Hines Ward ~ 2 votes.
Chelsea Kane ~ 1 vote.
Chris Jericho ~ 1 vote.
Romeo ~ 1 vote.
Ralph Macchio ~ 1 vote.
Sugar Ray Leonard ~ 1 vote.
Wendy Williams ~ 1 vote.
Petra Nemcova, Mike Catherwood, Kendra Wilkinson ~ 0 votes.

1 comment:

rosemary said...

Is this vote without watching the show? If that's the case, wow, you're pretty right on!! Good Job!