Tuesday, May 11

Bye, bye, Niecy Nash. I'll miss you

There's a simple perfection in watching Lost, and then watching Glee. And especially when the DVR accidentally caught the last five seconds of Dancing with the Stars before Lost, so I know who got voted off, and now I don't have to watch the painful results show. In fact, those three things falling in together so well is a trifecta of delicious television.
I'm beginning to fear for my Wednesday (this year though, Tuesday) nights once Lost is gone. There's something to be said for always having something cool to look forward to the next year on television. Like right now, I'm excited for Burn Notice and True Blood, both of which return next month.
And for the last several years, Lost has been one of those shows that I would pine over when it wasn't on, and would obsess over when it was. I can't believe that I've got only two weeks or so of this excellent show. I am getting super sad about that.

No comments: