Tuesday, September 1

Yay September!

It's no secret that Brian is a huge fan of the video games. He loves them! And there are several out there that I thoroughly enjoy watching him play. Yes, I actually sit on the sofa with him and comment on things that I think I see, and actions that I approve/disapprove of; and make random suggestions or laughable observations. One of my favorites is the "Splinter Cell" series of games. (Except when you have to shoot a dog to make it quiet. That BUGS me!) They're the first-person, spy and black-ops character action/adventure games created under Tom Clancy's brand. They're really super cool. Anyway, I was flipping through the avatars last night and came across this beauty of an ensemble, which is almost exactly what the guy in the game wears. Even down to the night-vision goggles. Awesome! I think it makes me look pretty bad-ass, even if I do have a flower in my hair.

No comments: