Tuesday, September 29

Starbucks on my iPhone is a good thing!

I downloaded the kind of app that my Auntie Donna would have LOVED this afternoon. It's a Starbucks app that does several things: uses your phone's location to find Starbucks stores nearby; stores the recipe for yours, and your friends', favorite drinks; and stores your favorite food items and types of coffee. My favorite part of this is, of course, the "Find a store" segment. I really could have used that a couple weeks ago, before I had to find the Starbucks along my route home from Sydney's preschool. (INCONVENIENCE!) Be that as it may, I've now got the technology to find a Starbucks wherever I happen to be. And I'll know if it's open, if it's a drive-thru, or if it's got wi-fi. All are very important things to know!
I can't say for a second that I'm sad to see Kathy Ireland go from Dancing with the Stars. She was, truly, not very good at this ballroom dancing thing.

No comments: