Friday, January 16

Top 10 Goodnesses for Friday

I'm going to go ahead and bullet point the 10 happy things that we saw today while we were out and about:
1.) A little boy leaving play class as Mom, Sydney and I arrived. His name was Howie. It was right there, written on his name sticker, and it was frickin' adorable. Howie.
2.) Sydney catching bubbles on her fingers in class. Her motor skills are improving and expanding through the roof, and I'm so proud of her for growing up so well.
3.) We didn't have to wait for lunch today. Mom and I love a local pizza joint around the corner, and the place usually has a monster wait. Not today.
4.) New jeans with a pink shamrock on the stitching.
5.) Gymbucks, Gymbucks, Gymbucks.
6.) The very cool keychain that I denied myself months ago, is currently on hold, under my name, at another store, and will be picked up tomorrow.
7.) Mom's pilfering one of my Christmas presents, and I'm okay with it, because she likes it so much.
8.) We've made the tentative plans for our next trip to Disneyland.
9.) Dinner with the Edgar sisters; yummy Mexican food; and "It's a sad face."
10.) Chocolate chocolate chip and lemon bundt cakes.

No comments: