Friday, January 9

Missed it by that much

Honestly, I was all, Get Smart can't be that bad. I know I avoided Evan Almighty for a reason, but in general, Steve Carell doesn't very often steer me wrong. So, even though Brian wanted nothing to do with this particular Netflix choice, I brought it into our home, and today, watched it. I now say, "Meh." I had hoped for a little gem, but instead got hit in the head with a rock. Oh! And that's kind of punny, because Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, was the best part of the movie! (That's why I took this photo off the Internets. Because he's in it, and not just Carell and Anne Hathaway, who bugs me for no reason at all.) Anyway, in the movie, he staples a guy in the forehead! And totally is like, "I stapled him in the forehead because he left a paper jam in the copier." Awesome. That's just funny.

No comments: