Monday, March 31

I have the the aptitude to write for children!

A few things for tonight's blog, in no particular order, though I will be numbering them:
1.) Just like for college, when a big envelope arrives from the school to which you've applied, it's good news. Bad news comes in small envelopes and on one piece of paper. Such was my logic when I opened my mailbox to see a large envelope from the children's writing course. And yes, I have been invited to enroll in their program! Yay me! So, the big question, of course, is how much? Only $707, which can be paid at once with a $30 credit, or monthly over 12 months, at $54 each. Hell yeah, peeps, sign me up! I also got the information on my instructor; we'll call her Judy. She's published a handful of books and articles, and seems to have the credentials to be really helpful. According to the information, if I send in my enrollment confirmation in April, I can start my instruction in May! Awesome!
2.) I am loving my new, red coffee table in my living room. Brian and I brought it in tonight after the kid went to bed, and I am really liking it. The red just goes so lovely. I'll snap a pick of it tomorrow when the sun's shining for tomorrow's post.
3.) We also received the replacement rim for our stolen spare tire this evening. I'm off to the tire shop to get a new tire, and then to the dealership to have the thing attached properly and to buy a cover. Then, the car will be whole again.

My DWTS voting (10 votes allowed):
Kristi Yamaguchi ~ 2 votes
Jason Taylor, Marlee Matlin, Priscilla Presley, Mario, Steve Guttenberg, Shannon Elizabeth, Cristian de la Fuente, and Adam Corolla ~ 1 vote each. Again, spreading the love to those I'd like to see dance next week.
Marissa J-something Winokur, sadly, gets no love from me this week.

No comments: