Sunday, January 20

"Drier than a popcorn fart"

For dinner, I ate an entire bowl of popcorn, drank a big glass of milk, and watched football. Aside from the general feeling of nausea that plagues me, it was a pretty good night. Our boys, the Patriots, are going to the Super Bowl with a perfect 18-0 record. And while watching the second game of the day, the Giants and the Green Bay Packers, Brian and I giggled about it being more a contest of "Who gets to lose to the Pats in the Super Bowl."
And the honor goes to the New York Giants, a team led by a quarterback whom I believe to be a whiny baby, and a coach who yells at a kicker for missing a field goal when the kid clearly already feels like absolute crap.
So now the race is on for tickets to the biggest game of the sports year, which also happens to be happening in Glendale, Ariz. this February. Brian tells me that tickets are a bit too expensive for us this year. What a coup it would be to score some for, say, a couple hundred bucks a piece, huh? Anyone got some? We'll take pictures to show you. I promise.

1 comment:

-T. said...

HUH - too bad its not the Pack in the Superbowl - I MIGHT (admittedly, a BIG might..) have been able to get you some of those coveted tickets...but you would have had to root for the Packers..so I guess it wouldn't have been worth the deal huh? Well..serves yah right for not root'n for the right team =)