Wednesday, August 15

27.5 minutes

Dudes. I went to the gym tonight.
I'm really glad that I did, too. I feel good, like I've done something real and healthy for myself. I feel kinda tingly, like a good sleep will open all kinds of other doors for me tomorrow. I feel tired, like I actually accomplished something good today.
I spent my time on the elliptical machine, not the stairmaster, as the photo suggests. I prefer the elliptical. It's not so brutal on my knees.
I gotta tell you, I like the way I'm feeling right now. I might get back into the habit of doing this whole workout thing. Besides, with the rockin' cool iPod, the time just flows right by. I got the Pod on shuffle, and am constantly surprised by the awesome tunes I've got floating around in that thing. Unfortunately, it comes with a price: I have "Back in Time," by Huey Lewis and the News replaying through my head.
"So take me away,
I don't mind,
but you better promise me,
I'll be back in time."

No comments: