Thursday, May 3

Strawberry Shortcake, I presume?

ITEM!: Brian dislikes the pink hair. He actually said to me last night, "And I really don't like your hair." I knew that he wouldn't love it, but I really didn't think that he would dislike it that much. And while, yes, I am a modern woman who doesn't need to be perfect for her man, I do like it better when he doesn't see something he dislikes in glowing pink. So, off to Malia's tomorrow to see what she has to suggest to fix it. I'd like to rid myself of the pink on top, since it's fading anyway. The bottom part is going, too, but I think I'll keep the pink in my bangs. I like it there.
ITEM!: I'm so disappointed in The Hoff. Have you seen that video of him, all drunk and slurring, on the floor of his room in Las Vegas? It's so disgusting, really, to watch him crawling on the carpet, trying to feed himself a hamburger, talking (sort of) to a family member who was recording him so he could see what he was like when he's drunk. While taking the initiative to have someone record you in such a state so you could use it as a learning tool is an interesting approach, having a family member do it is kinda sad, and seeing it on Extra is just icky. Hoff, I applaud your struggle for sobriety. But, herein, my illogical crush on The Hoff is ended. I'm creeped out. Sadly, I'll never be able to see him again without thinking of that video.
ITEM!: My apartment management has agreed to replace my microwave, replace my washing machine, and will install a ceiling fan in my living room, all in exchange for us signing a new lease, and paying more per month. I really don't want a ceiling fan in my living room, but I don't know what else to get from them that is comparable. My carpets are already clean. I suppose I could have asked for all the shrubs to be allowed to grow as they please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am on Brians side!!!!!
Yuck!