Monday, November 20

Turkey Day's comin'

Can you believe that it's almost Thanksgiving? This year has gone by in a blink, and it's blowing my mind. Brian, Sydney and I are heading down to Tucson for the meal, to be shared with B's family, and we're excited to spend some time with them. It'll be Sydney's first "trip," so who knows how it'll go! But Lisa, Brian's sister, has volunteered to babysit for us if we want to take some time and hit a movie or something. (I'm totally up for that too, by the way. Yay!)
So with Thanksgiving so close, it brings to mind that Christmas is just around the corner. I haven't even thought about my list of peeps to buy for, nor have I considered where I'll find the time to do much of anything for the holiday, except that we'll drive out to Cali for it. I'll make every effort to make this holiday good though, as it'll be the first in a couple years that Brian and I will be spending it with family. Last year's holiday sucked for that very reason: it was only the two of us for the second year in a row, and we missed the hysteria of a family holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this family can hardly wait for the addition of your hysteria! Bring it on!!