Tuesday, November 28

Britney's new friend

Goodness gracious. She's traded her disgusting chicken-fried husband for the just-as-irritating, tacky, headline-grabbing heiress who's famous for no reason. Britney, Britney, Britney. I can see why hanging out with Paris Hilton may seem like a smart move, since she's always in the media, gets chased down by photographers wherever she goes, and tends to gravitate towards the better parties in town. But this is not the best course of action for someone facing: 1.) a custody battle for two small kids; 2.) the fickle media/bloggers/gossip and tabloid readers; and 3.) the difficult climb to evolve from a former pop princess into an artist looking to get serious about herself again.
You know I'm on your side, Brit. Don't disappoint me. I was so proud; now I'm just concerned again.

No comments: