Wednesday, July 7

Donation Saturday for me this weekend

I think Saturday will be a day of donating things. I have a bag full of books to go to the library. There are three bags of clothes for the clothing donation bins. And there is a pile of stuff for Goodwill. The pile of stuff has been growing for a few weeks now, and I'm suddenly super eager to get it out of the house. I just need a morning of moving stuff from the loft into the car. And that will have to be Saturday.
    I was hoping for a movie that day, too, but since we already have our tickets for "Black Widow" on Sunday, and there's nothing else in theaters for us to see, I guess I'll be missing out on that particular day. It'll be a good day on Sunday though, I've been super eager to see that movie for like two years, right?
    As of now, that's all I'm planning for the weekend, but as the days come closer, I'm sure I'll find something else to do. Perhaps I'll finally dig through and clean out my bathroom closet? It could certainly use it, and I'm feeling motivated after taking care of Sydney's last week.
    Ugh; I can't stop yawning!

No comments: