Wednesday, May 21

"Monster? Or savior of our city?"

Godzilla is not a good movie.
In fact, this is the second Godzilla movie that I didn't like. I think I shall decree that I will no longer ever see a Godzilla movie. It's a bad sign when, after only 10 minutes or so, I feel as though I can easily and without guilt walk out of a theater. And even more amazing, was the actual conversation Brian and I had in the theater, during the film, about how cheesy and awful the movie is. I mean, it was made well, in that the special effects were good, and the actors did the best they could with the material they were given. But as plot lines go, and creatures in the movie, and the constant sullen look of the main scientist, were too much for me to handle. I was pleased to see it end, is what I'm saying.
And now, I'll never see another Godzilla movie ever.

No comments: