Sunday, October 6

Candy starts with "c"

Halloween candy in the house!
I swear; I have no idea why I continue to buy the 3 Musketeers. They are too good, and I eat them too quickly. We also bought Snickers and -- what Sydney picked -- Hershey's Kisses.
My current irritation: Fun-Size bars are smaller than they used to be. In fact, I think they're smaller than they were just last year. Fun-Size bars used to be rectangular. Now, they're, like, square. They're slimmer than they ever have been before.
I feel ... cheated. It's for damn sure that they cost the same as they did last year ... if not more. But how does one bitch and complain about something that is totally and completely voluntary to buy? I mean, if it bugs me so much, I can just not buy them, right? Sure. Because that's so easy during the month of October. October is made for little candy bars. It's the entire reason behind little candy bars. I wouldn't dream of disrespecting the month of October by not buying little candy bars.
So, I'll buy them, and eat them. But that doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

No comments: