Monday, September 24

I love having my movie channels again

ITEM!: It wasn't my intention to take the weekend off from the blog. And I hate seeing a two- to three-day gap in posts. But let me tell you, those two nights of more than 10 hours of sleep were really awesome. Sleep is good.
ITEM!: We had our first day with NFL Sunday Ticket yesterday, and it was a ... .... football-filled one. Honestly, having that many choices is crazy. And Brian's new and unconditional love for Red Zone is all-encompassing. We bounced around from channel to channel all day. By the time we got to Monday Night Football tonight, we were almost footballed out. I figure that by the time Thursday night rolls around, we might be ready to sit for an entire game again.
ITEM!: In addition to that, new television begins in earnest this week. I've got four television shows to watch tonight. though two of them will wait until tomorrow. What I've watched already this evening: Hawaii Five-0, and Castle. I'm saving Dancing with the Stars for the morning. I'm also recording Revolution, but I missed last week's episode, so I have to watch it online before I settle in to tonight's show.
ITEM!: Is Jeopardy on television anymore?

No comments: